Pick Racks & Bin Storage
Tri-Boro has combined sturdy, high-impact storage bins in a wide range of capacities and shelving units ideally suited for easy access and optimum density. Putting them together creates a perfect storage system for multiple parts inventories, or wherever quick access and organization of components is necessary.
Shelving units are available in 39" or 75" heights and in 12" and 18" depths, with load capacities of 350 lbs. per shelf. Bins are offered in blue, yellow, red and ivory. Shelving units are finished in Gray powder backed enamel with optional colors available.
Bin Performance Features
- Bins are made from heavy duty, virgin, high density polypropylene/polyethylene
- Bins are unaffected by weak acids or alkalis and are waterproof, will not corrode
- Large multiple label slots provide easy label insertion & part identification
- Extra wide stacking ledge assures stability for high stacking
- Interchangeable with other manufactured brands of bins
- Autoclavable up to 250 Fahrenheit
- Bins will stack one upon each other or hang on louvered panel